We have both the experience and necessary skills to successfully complete any event communication mission.
We promise you to be available, to listen, to advice and orientate you. We focus on freshness and creativity.
Events humanize the relationship between a company, its different organs and/or its clients; they also offer a return on investment such as a union and strong bonds between all the players.
- Country : Peketland, Zinnekeland, Uluruland and Maitrankland
- Age : the best ever!
- My Nickname : Crocodile Dendries
- My education : Marketing and Communication, Digital Film Making
- My favorite movie replica : "Braddock! I'm warning you, don't step on any toes. - I don't step on toes, Littlejohn, I step on necks."
- When I am all grown up : I'll have my own chocolate factory in Burma
- My hobbies : Diving, trekking, traveling, setting up UrbanGaming trails, playing board games, eating ice-cream, nagging my business partner.
- The countries I have visited so far : Singapore, Thailand, China (but not the whole country), Australia (the whole thing), Cameroon, the USA, Canada, the UK, and almost all Europe with a crush for the Greek Islands and Slovenia.
- My education : Communication, Innovation Management, Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach
- My favorite sports : Once upon a time, I did some horse-riding, I've also played basketball for 15 years, and now I do a little fitness.
- My quote : Why do boring when you can do fun !
- What I do on holiday : I go skiing, I have a go at paragliding, canyoning and rafting, I go on city trips … in short, I get some rest!
- What depresses me : People who think they will bring out a revolution sitting in their sofa, autumns that last 18 months, self-sufficiency, religious extremists and taxes.
- What motivates me : My friends, clients' feedback, passionate collaborators, ideas, crazy people!
- Why Urban Gaming? : Because serious gaming offers both a return on investment much valued to financiers and a fun, exciting and human solution to the players. A Belgian compromise that feels just right!
You want a professional and customized support throughout your event, that's why we work with professional and freelance animators. Our team is exclusively made of passionate people that will provide the players with their best know-how!
Spoken languages:English / French
Spoken languages: English / French / Spanish
We don't have an easy job but it's still better than working
Spoken languages: French / Dutch / English
If you work with a jackhammer during an earthquake, stop, otherwise you are working for nothing. (JCVD)
Spoken languages:English / Dutch / French
The importance of a map isn’t what it shows, but the treasures it hides.
Plus on est de fous, plus on rit!
Spoken languages:Français/Anglais/Neerlandais (binnenkort)
La musique exprime ce qui ne peut être dit et sur quoi il est impossible de rester silencieux... V. Hugo
"La plus importante des décisions, c'est d'être de bonne humeur" Voltaire
Spoken languages:English / French
"If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there." African saying
Spoken languages:Néerlandais, Francais, Anglais, Espagnol, Allemand
"be the City, be the Game"
Spoken languages:English, French, Spanish
“You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.” Colette
Spoken languages:French, Dutch, English, Spanish
"Il faut oser d'abord, doser ensuite" K.Viard
"Chaque homme cache un enfant qui veut jouer" F.Nietzsche
Spoken languages:French, English, Dutch, Italian
"Le rôle de l'animateur est de donner envie aux gens d'avoir envie, c'est pour cela qu'il est en vie et qu'on l'envie."
L'étymologie du mot "animation" vient du mot latin "animus", qui signifie "âme".
The network currently uses nearly all maps of major European cities. According to your needs, we'll perform the event ourselves or recommend you to a local partner.