Wine Gaming is half-way between a criminal investigation and an oenology class.
The plot: a winemaker died in troubling circumstances. Some fragments of broken wine glasses have been found close to the body. Detective Colombard is rushed on the scene to carry out the investigation. The guests are summoned to hunt for clues, following two different methods :
- by carefully watching and listening to the interviews of the suspects, conducted by detective Colombard;
- by finding out the contents of the wine glasses, assisted by a real expert oenologist and the tablet itself.
Not only will this investigation call on the players’s perspicacity; on their visual, olfactive and taste memory; but most of all, on the cohesion of their team.
Wine Gaming offers to :
- sharpen the players’ senses by tasting wine of quality;
- solve an investigation by looking for and analysing clues;
- investigate with the help of kinematics from an actual short-movie;
- break the ice after an intense day full of meetings!
This new icebreaker concept is ideal after a work session, before dinner. It’s an original entertainment concept that will give the players the opportunity to acquire real notions of oenology.
Other game formats
|The Escape Game|
|20 - 200|
|10 - 400|
Next to a castel or venue
Nearby your office
|10 - 200|
|80 - 1500|
|50 - 1000|
|1 - 300|
|10 - 200|